Multiple Display Options for Various Office and Classroom Needs
Projectors are powerful tools for making successful presentations. To ensure a smooth presentation on your part, BenQ has integrated various display functions into the MX710 to fit every need!
USB Display offers the plug-and-play convenience of USB connection – with automatic resolution detection for the best image presentation and extension support for simultaneous multi-projection display.
LAN Display offers a cost-effective solution for projector implementation management using a single LAN cable to control and display. This feature also offers simultaneous 1-8, 4-1 or partial projection display option for better content management for discussions, presentations, training and classroom teaching.
Wireless Display keeps cables and wires out of everyone's way with the BenQ Wireless Display Adapter (optional accessory) to deliver big screen display for all your presentations and perform simplified centralized network control via USB 2.0 seamless WLAN connectivity.
10W Microphone Audio Power
The MX710 is built with 10W industry-leading audio power and microphone input to empower your presentation! The 10W speaker is sealed and secured within the projector with BenQ's anti-shake design to deliver crisp-clear audio quality and projection stability, while the microphone input connects you to conventional and wireless microphones and microphone headsets.
What's more, the MX710 can be used as an audio system only even when it's on standby mode! Finally, you can have a blast presenting without straining your voice!
Hassle-Free PC-Less Presentation
Enjoy a hassle-free presentation with the USB Reader and Remote Desktop functions! The USB Reader function enables a JPEG presentation with a USB flash drive! It's as easy and plug and play! The Remote Desktop function allows you to present using a wireless mouse and keyboard! Consider it an upgrade from the USB Reader option! You'll get to access everything from your computer remotely on the projection screen! Going PC-less also means you'll get to save up on computer purchase, maintenance and repair for your school or company!
- 3D ready with BrilliantColor™ technology, personalized color and 3D color management
- Remote maintenance with Crestron® RoomView® enabled
- 1024 x 768 XGA native resolution
- 5000:1 contrast ratio
- 4.3 native and 5 selectable aspect ratio
- 2700 ANSI lumens brightness
- 3500/5000 hours lamp life (normal/econ mode)
- 1.5- 1.95 (65" @ 2M) throw ratio
- Inputs: HDMI 1.3, RJ45, USB type A, USB mini connector, S-Video, composite video, RCA audio and stereo mini jack
- Control terminals: RS232, RJ45 and USB mini B
- Includes remote control with battery, VGA cable and soft carrying case