The Christie LWU420 LCD digital projector is all about resolution… WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200) which is a natural fit with today’s computer resolutions. Combine this widescreen capability with 4200 ANSI lumens brightness, and the LWU420 can keep pace with any display requirements as it has pixel-to-pixel compatibility with the latest laptops and video sources.
||1920 x 1200 WUXGA|
||2,000 hours, up to 3,000 in eco mode|
||5.5" (139 mm)|
||16.5" (418 mm)|
||14.1" (357 mm)|
||15.9 lbs (7.2 kg)|
Designed for applications where full HD capabilities are needed, the LWU420 is ideal for use most small-to-medium sized boardrooms and classrooms, as well as events due to its resolution, brightness, price, size and chassis color.
- 4200 ANSI lumens provides high brightness
- WUXGA resolution (1920x1200)
- 1000:1 contrast ratio for exceptional image clarity
- Latest in inorganic 3LCD light engine design offering enhanced performance and durability
- 10-bit video processing for natural and smooth color tone and video playback
- Highest level of data resolution without compromising full HD video content
- Low power consumption in standby mode - only 15 watts!
- Compact and light weight with sturdy carrying handle
Additionally, the Christie LWU420 is packed with premium features such as inorganic LCD panels, H/V lens shift and Pro AV connectivity. Utilizing an inorganic 3LCD light engine, this new crystal alignment technology produces a more natural black state to greatly improve black levels for a broader, dynamic range. This advancement enables the Christie LWU420 to achieve richer detail in dark video scenes.