The best buy for small-medium space
The MX511 makes the perfect projector choice for your everyday life - in business, education, even at home. Featuring an impressive brightness of 2700 ANSI lumens, a high contrast ratio of 3000:1 and a XGA resolution, the MX511 offers a stunning full-screen presentation with the finest details regardless of the ambient light level.
Long Lamp Life at up to 6000 hours
Enjoy a lamp life performance of up to 6000 hours* – twice the lamp life expectancy of average projector lamps on the market! This certainly lowers the number of lamp changes and keeps all maintenance to a minimum.
*when used in Economic mode. See specifications for warranty.
Go 3D with DLP® Link!
MX511 is equipped with 3D projection technology to bring you the same amazing 3D effects you get in 3D movies. Offered for no added cost, the 3D feature on 3D-ready BenQ projectors get your audience for an immersive real-life experience. All you have to do is add the 3D glasses, content and video card along with the MX511. A magical expedition is just to begin!
- 3D ready with DLP® Link™
- 1024 x 768 XGA native resolution
- 3000:1 contrast ratio
- 4.3 native and 16:9 selectable aspect ratio
- 2700 ANSI lumens brightness
- 4500/6000 hours (normal/economy) lamp life
- 50" @ 2M throw ratio
- Inputs: HDMI with audio, 2 analog RGB: D-sub 15-pin, component, S-Video, composite, stereo mini jack and USB
- Output: VGA D-sub 15-pin and stereo mini jack
- Control terminals: RS232
- Includes remote control with battery and VGA cable