A Magical Journey Is About to Begin!
Keep learning light ‘n fun with the BenQ MP780 ST! Built with the latest PointDrawTM technology, the MP780 ST takes interactive teaching to a whole new level – helping teachers get their point across in every subject – whether it’s Languages, Arts, Mathematics, or Science. All they have to do is whip out their PointDrawTM pen to work their magic!
Interactive Learning with BenQ's Leading Technology
The PointDrawTM projection System
The BenQ PointDrawTM projection system is unlike any existing projection systems. It offers interactive capabilities as an interactive whiteboard plus a projector system. Compatible with any computer operating system that supports a standard USB mouse, this innovative projection system requires no calibration between the projector and the projection screen. All you need is a USB cable, the MP780 ST, a computer and the PointDrawTM pen to get things up and running. That ought to save you quite a fortune on installation costs and time.
Interactive fun with Q DrawTM software
BenQ has thrown in a super-cool teaching toolkit for free to help teachers engage their students in every subject - the Q DrawTM Interactive Software! Compatible with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel and many other presentation software packages used in classroom teaching, the Q DrawTM Interactive Software comes with two sets of useful tools. The standard tool set includes everyday features such as save, zoom, undo, redo, and so on, as well as a media clip function that allows teachers to record their teaching every step of the way. The advanced tool set allows teachers to draw lines and shapes, screen what their students see in class, and more.
3D Technology to Maximize Students’ Learning
The real world works in three dimensions – not one, not two, but three! With BenQ’s support for 3D learning, teachers can finally break free of the limitations that come with traditional teaching methods and start building a whole new learning environment that best suits today’s learners – without stretching that school budget, of course! Now, students get to experience the same amazing 3D effects they get in 3D movies while learning about the world around them. All they have to do is put on their 3D glasses and enjoy the magic ride!
- 3D ready with BrilliantColor™ technology, personalized color and 3D color management
- 1280 x 800 WXGA native resolution
- 3000:1 contrast ratio
- 16:10 native and 4:3 selectable aspect ratio
- 2500 ANSI lumens brightness
- 3000/4000 hours (normal/economy) lamp life
- 0.5:1 (95" @ 3.3') throw ratio
- Throw distance: 2 1/2' minimum and 5 1/4' maximum
- Inputs: HDMI with audio, analog RGB: D-sub 15-pin, component, S-Video, video RCA , stereo mini jack, audio L/R, USB display mini B and USB
- Control terminals: RS232, RJ45 and USB mini B
- Includes remote control with battery, VGA cable, USB cable mini B, USB cable standard B, PointDraw pen, PointDraw pen holder, PointDraw pen wrist strap and PointDraw pen soft carry case